- Masterclasses available in English and 10 Indian languages of Hindi, Marathi, Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, Kannada, Bengali, Oriya, Gujarati, Assamese free of cost
- Participants can also access the Masterclass in Romanian, Russian, French, German, Danish, Finnish, Italian, Spanish, Chinese, Portuguese and in Sign Language without any charges.
The global guide of Heartfulness meditation (www.heartfulness.org), Kamlesh D. Patel(Daaji), will offer a series of introductory & advanced online classes on Heartfulness meditation. The masterclasses are available in English, 10 Indian Languages, 10 Foreign languages as well as in Sign Language. The Science of Stillness master classes will be available to interested individuals online free of cost. The highly effective Heartfulness meditation and relaxation techniques can be accessed and practiced by anyone over 15 years of age.
In TheScience of Stillness, Daaji will walk the participants through the core practices of Heartfulness relaxation, meditation, cleaning, and inner connection; techniques that can be easily integrated in the midst of hectic living. Each class runs between 35 and 45 minutes and comprises of two sessions – an insightful training session by the guide followed by a practice session.To access these masterclasses,those interested can logon on to www.heartfulness.org/masterclass and register themselves.
“Through meditation, consciousness becomes the mirror that reflects your innate nature,” says Daaji. “All answers ultimately will only come from the heart. Whether to listen or not to listen, to change or not to change ourselves—all these signals come from the heart. If the heart is misguided, what can you do? So when we meditate, this misguidance disappears. You face yourself as you are.”
Becoming Heartful: the masterclasses
As part of this series, participants will undergo 3 masterclasses spread over 3 days and will be eligible for advanced training. The online masterclasseswill focus on following topics:
- Day one: Relax. Expand Consciousness:In the first class, learn the Heartfulness relaxation for physical well-being and the Heartfulness guided meditation on the source of light within your own heart.
- Day two: Rejuvenate. Simplify: In the second class, be guided through a simple technique of rejuvenation or cleaning to unwind the mind at the end of the day, to let go of stress and emotions and simplify your life.
- Daythree: Connect. With Your Inner Self: In the third class, learn to connect with your inner self by listening to the heart’s voice. Observe your deepest feelings, make wise choices, and weave your destiny.
After undergoing the masterclasses, the interested participants can connect with a local trainer anywhere in the country or continue to practice on their own. Currently, there are over 6,000 Heartfulness Trainers in just about every town and city in India. These services are available at no cost.
As part of the first phase of the launch of these online masterclasses in the US, over the last 4 months, more than1 million people, including educational, corporate and professional institutions worldwide have accessed Daaji’s online classes.
The primary aim of the masterclasses is to provide access to effective techniques of meditation to those who are interested and act as self-development tools appropriate for modern life-styles and for people from all walks of life.
Heartfulness: Origins and Global Presence
Heartfulness is an approach to the Raja Yoga system of meditation called Sahaj Marg, founded at the turn of the 20th century and formalized into an organization in 1945. More than seventy years later, Heartfulness has been adopted globally by groups across civil society, government departments, schools and colleges and the corporate world. More at www.heartfulness.org.
In 130 countries, supported by around 10,000 certified volunteer trainers, over a million people are practicing Heartfulness. This number continues to grow globally through hundreds of Heartfulness Centers worldwide.