The results of Telangana Common Entrance Test for Bachelor of Education will be announced by Osmania University. The results of TS Telangana EdCET Results 2017 will be available on the official website manabadi.com or edcet.tsche.ac.in or tsedcet.org. After the declaration of the results, the mark sheet and cut offs will be available for the students to view. Approximately 58,000 candidates had appeared for the B.Ed Entrance Exam which was conducted on July 16, 2017. The preliminary answer key was released on July 22, 2017 for the candidates to match their answers.
According to the notification on the official website it was stated that in case of any objections or queries regarding the Telangana Common Entrance Test score the candidates can mail their details to official w-mail id firstname.lastname@example.org before July 22, 2017. For clearing the Telangana EdCET exam the General and other category candidates have to secure minimum 25% i.e. 37 marks in the entrance test while for the candidates belonging to SC/ST Category candidates there will be no qualifying mark. For checking the results of Telangana EdCET Results at edcet.tsche.ac.in, certain steps have to be followed which are mentioned below.
Here are some steps to download TS Education Common Entrance Test Rank and Score Card
- Candidates will need to visit the official website tsedcet.org
- After which they would need to click on TS EdCET Result 2017 Link
- It is mandatory to enter their registration number and Password which is mentioned on the hall ticket
- After which the candidates will need to click on submit button and check their result
- It is important for candidates to download and take a print out of the result for future use.
It is important to note that Telangana State Education Common Entrance Test-2017 (TSEd.CET-2017) will be conducted by the Osmania University, Hyderabad on behalf of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education for admission in to B.Ed (Two years) Regular Course in the Colleges of Education in Telangana State for the academic year 2017-2018.