Nissan India launched the Nissan Micra Fashion – a limited edition car with exterior and interior styling elements inspired by the leading fashion brand United Colors of Benetton. It combines Benetton’s Italian fashion sensibilities and global taste with interiors brimming with structured patterns and a subtle array of colors.
Arun Malhotra, managing director, Nissan Motor India Pvt. Ltd. said, “We are excited to offer our customers a new, stylish choice for the festive season. Nissan Micra Fashion Edition brings a sophisticated interior ambience with a host of new features and inspiration infused from Benetton’s rich heritage of Italian style and global research.”
Mr. Sundeep Chugh, CEO & MD, Benetton India Pvt. Ltd, said “the offering therefore truly appeals to the youth and women of today, and bears strong synergies with Benetton’s social commitments and design aesthetics.”
The Micra Fashion limited edition will be available during the festive season at INR 6.09 lakhs (ex-showroom, Delhi) across all Nissan dealerships in India.
The Nissan Micra Fashion Edition comes with several attractive features:
- Designer body graphics with Micra decal
- Black wheel covers with orange inserts
- Bold designer stripes on the exterior door mirrors
New improved interiors
- Orange interior with Piano Black finishes
- European black-colored seats with orange stitching
- Designer floor mats to match the interior design touches
- Designer headrest covers with Benetton signature
- CVT automatic transmission mated with a 1.2L petrol engine
- NissanConnect connectivity
- 6.2 touchscreen audiovisual navigation through phone mirroring